Subject: 2 Quick Questions
From: [email-masked] ("Aris Zakinthinos")

3 Jul 1997 04:11:19 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1155
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello everybody, I have been trying to bind control-left to backward-word
and control-right to forward word for command line editing in bash.  I have
tried the obvious 

bind '"\C-\e[D":forward-word'
bind '"\C-\e[C":backward-word'

but that doesn't seem to work.  Any suggestions?  BTW, I have my term set
to linux and as far as I can tell the termcap is being loaded correctly.

My second question isn't really a gnu-win32 question but it is sort of
realted.  I have downloaded the X-Win32 demo X server and have started
porting my X applications.  Everything works great on my desktop computer
(that is connected to a network) but on my notebook starting X-Win32 or any
X application attempts to connect to my dialup service.  If I cancel the
the dialup everything proceeds normaly.  Is there anyway to stop X-Win32
from doing this?

Thanks,

Aris.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".