Subject: Re: ld script file
From: [email-masked] (Fergus Henderson)

3 Jul 1997 01:10:31 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Jon Thackray <[email-masked]> writes:

>Can somebody point me to the documentation for the files that ld uses
>for its --script parameter. In particular, I would like ld to
>understand .lib files generated by the VC++ linker.

They're documented in the TexInfo documentation for `ld'.
This is available in the binutils source distribution,
or via Cygnus' WWW pages:

| Try <URL:http://www.cygnus.com/> and <URL:http://www.desy.de/>. Look out for
| The Cygnus Support Online Library and User Documents/GNU, resp.

--
Fergus Henderson <[email-masked]>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger [email-masked]         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".