Subject: Glimpse on gnu-win32
From: [email-masked] ("Theodore W. Leung")

1 Jul 1997 22:44:28 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.2 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Has anyone successfully built glimpse on gnu-win32?

I tried building the 4.0 sources, but got stuck on the file communicate.c
(which is included by main.c) which includes <sys/un.h> -- this is for UNIX
sockets, so I just commented it out.  When I did that, I got:

gcc -c -g -O -O -DSTRUCTURED_QUERIES=1 -DHAVE_DIRENT_H=1
-DSTRUCTURED_QUERIES=1
-DAGREP_POINTER=1  -I./index -I./agrep -I./libtemplate/include -DISSERVER=0
-o m
ain.o ./main.c
../main.c: In function `main':
../main.c:765: `SIGURG' undeclared (first use this function)
../main.c:765: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
../main.c:765: for each function it appears in.)
../main.c: In function `filter_output':
../main.c:3358: warning: passing arg 3 of `memcpy' makes integer from
pointer wit
hout a cast
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33

Thanks,

Ted
______________________________________________________________________________
Ted Leung	[email-masked] or [email-masked]      http://pobox.com/~twl
______________________________________________________________________________

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".