Subject: Re: Out of Queue slots!
From: [email-masked] (JP Shipherd)

30 Jun 1997 17:28:49 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0 (32)
Original-To: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners Inc 617-239-1053)" <[email-masked]>,
        JP Shipherd <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Larry,

  Thanks for the explanation.  As far as I know this isn't in the FAQ, nor
could I find it anywhere in my personal gnu-win32 archive (dating back to
January).

Thanks,
--jp

At 07:23 PM 6/30/97 -0400, Larry Hall (RFK Partners Inc 617-239-1053) wrote:
>OK, this should really be in the FAQ (is it??).  I've answered this a
>few times for individuals of late but perhaps its time for another 
>mass mailing!
>
>"Out of queue slots!" generally occurs when you're trying to remove
>many files that you do not have permission to remove (either because
>you don't have permission, they are opened exclusively, etc).  
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".