Subject: Exception trapped!
From: [email-masked] (Berenice LOPEZ)

30 Jun 1997 08:47:20 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0b5 [en] (WinNT; I)
Original-To: gnu mailing list <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

    Hi, it's me again...
    Now, I got my sotfware to compile, but when I execute it... I get
this:

bash$ paros rome.ico
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) In cygwin_except_handler
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) Exception trapped!
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) exception C0000005 at 6E6962
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) exception: ax 6E6962 bx 255F32C cx A000724 dx
2FC2810
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) exception: si 4F551C di 4F5134 bp 255D47C sp
255D468
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) exception is: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) Stack trace:
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 0: sp = 0x255D29C, pc = 0x1000CEAA
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 1: sp = 0x255D2B8, pc = 0x77F94072
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 2: sp = 0x255D2DC, pc = 0x77F88A53
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 3: sp = 0x255D368, pc = 0x77F75E82
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 4: sp = 0x255D47C, pc = 0x523429
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 5: sp = 0x255D494, pc = 0x4BDD11
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 6: sp = 0x255D520, pc = 0x4D98A0
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 7: sp = 0x255D650, pc = 0x4F6CC0
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 8: sp = 0x255F3B0, pc = 0x4015BE
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 9: sp = 0x255F524, pc = 0x1000C0EA
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 10: sp = 0x255FF94, pc = 0x1000C0FB
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 11: sp = 0x255FFA0, pc = 0x5343C9
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 12: sp = 0x255FFB0, pc = 0x40103B
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 13: sp = 0x255FFC0, pc = 0x77F1AFC1
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) frame 14: sp = 0x255FFF0, pc = 0x0
(C:\PAROS\paros.exe 1003) End of stack trace
bash$

    the executable is :

-rwxrwxrwx   1 0        everyone  1585645 Jun 30 13:26 Paros.exe

    I have the latest Sergey's cygwin.dll (548 K) and libcygwin.a (658
K) ...
the problem is the size of executable? I have to use a flag when
compiling?....
I need HELP!

                                Berenice

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".