Subject: Re: building reloctable dll fails in b18
From: [email-masked] ("Philippe GIACINTI")

30 Jun 1997 07:06:56 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <v02140b02afd822d353f6@[129.13.149.49]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
In-Reply-To: [email-masked] (Markus Maier)
        "building reloctable dll fails in b18" (Jun 26,  3: 46pm)
X-Face: ^cJc2\tiS@#Ja@7laz+N]T)kL{-Kay)Oz"?}p[wuY#}}dO"enP!QVO{,}&4P2V[hEfJD]9&
             E1ou~|tY/|9d&7c,7yf>7n: Zj8FD(LtPXWHzy^OJIDi/~O~R]3x/5}"7P;|,*%f:3Z!>h8Ff/&)g?/
             }$RXQ
X-Mailer: Z-Mail (3.2.3 08feb96 MediaMail)
Original-To: [email-masked] (Markus Maier)
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

use Serguey's patch in http://www.lexa.ru/sos ....

-- 

 ==========================================================================
|                         Philippe GIACINTI                                |
|                                                                          |
| DALiM GmbH R&D                                email:  [email-masked]      |
| Daimler Strasse 2,                            tel:    +49.7851.9196-28   |
| D-77694 Kehl-Sundheim Germany                 fax:    +49.7851.73576	   |
|                                                                          |
 ==========================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".