Subject: Re: Patches for close and closedir
From: [email-masked] (Hmmmz)

27 Jun 1997 18:04:01 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: [email-masked]
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Speaking of patches, is there a chance that someone could diff the current
b18 sources with all the patches against a completely unpatched b18?  I
downloaded all the patches from Sergey's web site, and tried applying them
in what seemed like the right order, and the first patch (itimer stuff
winsup.diff afaik) applied fine, but the second file (another winsup.diff)
didn't apply correctly at all.

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".