Subject: Newbie : how do I build the tools under winnt?
From: [email-masked] (Bijan Tuysserkani)

26 Jun 1997 18:00:35 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.1 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

Sorry I am a newbie to gnu and windows nt. I download the development-kit 
(cdk.exe) and installed it on my machine (win nt 4.0) in C:\gnuwin32\b18.
The I downloaded cdk-src.tar.gz and unpacked it also in gnuwin32 (so it is in 
C:\gnuwin32\cdk ...). Now I did some changes to GDB and wanted to build all
tools under windows nt using the instructions in the faq. But when I run
configure the only result I get is : 

bash$ cd /obj
bash$ /gnuwin32/cdk/configure --prefix=/install -v > configure.log 2>&1
bash$ cat configure.log
bash: /gnuwin32/cdk/configure: (null)

I read the mailing list archives and I got the impression that no one
else seems to have this problem, so this might be a really stupid
question. 

regards,

	Bijan Tuysserkani
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".