Subject: Filename completion
From: [email-masked] ("Bruno Wozniak")

24 Jun 1997 23:16:26 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1157
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi there,

Isn't it possible to have the filename completion under bash
when you choose the vi-style for command line editing ?

(like Bourne Shell or Korne Shell under Unix System)

+----------------------------------+-----------------------+
| Bruno WOZNIAK    ATOS-Multimedia | Tel. : 03 20 60 78 13 |
| Rue de la Pointe - 59 113 Seclin | Fax. : 03 20 60 76 76 |
|     http://www.atos-group.com    | [email-masked]    |
+----------------------------------+-----------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".