Subject: About your web page
From: [email-masked] (NetMagic)

24 Jun 1997 06:31:00 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi!  I was looking around the Internet yesterday, and I saw your web page, and
I was wondering if you would like to make some money from it!  Here are
some details of a scheme which can earn you around a thousand dollars a year
for doing nothing - if people are making money from the internet, we should
all be entitled to some :)  Have a read through and get in touch!
     Thanks a lot,
	Donna Williams.

We are an established Internet Advertising Agency, and want to give people
the chance to earn money.  If you own a web page, or are thinking of writing
one, then we are sure that you would want to be rewarded for your efforts.

If you register with us, by filling in a simple form on our web page, then
we will email you a few lines of HTML code to display at the top of as many
pages as you own - code that will display a variety of advertising banners.

We will pay you for every time an advert is seen, basically every time your
page is loaded - and there is no limit to what you can earn!  Just sit back
and wait for the cheque to come through the post.  You are free to advertise
your own page as much as you want, and chart your progress in our league.

For an example of how much you can earn, an average site with a hundred hits a
day, at about a penny a hit, will earn you up to 400 pounds a year, for doing
nothing!  On top of that, there are extra bonuses to be gained by people
clicking on the advert (thats double money!), and schemes such as the
Millionth Hit, where anybody can win the jackpot!

Thanks for reading this, and we hope to hear from you soon,

NetMagic Advertising
Web Page - http://www.netmagic.co.uk/~netmagic
Email    - [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".