Subject: GNU C compiler for Win32->m68k
From: [email-masked] ("David Fiddes")

24 Jun 1997 02:29:54 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.71.0544.0
Original-To: "Jan Ove Etterlid" <[email-masked]>,
        "Joseph Banta" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>, "Tony Pappas" <[email-masked]>,
        "XLnet Software Systems Limited" <[email-masked]>,
        <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE Engine V4.71.0544.0
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that I have updated the binaries for a Windows
95/NT version of GNU-C cross compiler for the Motorola M68k series of
processors. The compiler is now based on Beta 18 of the Cygnus gnu-win32
development kit and has pretty good ColdFire processor support(-m5200
option). Pick it up (a whopping 5.7 Meg!) from my ColdFire Resources
page(which is a bit sparse atm) http://www.calm.hw.ac.uk/davidf/coldfire.htm

Dave

P.S. If this message came to you directly(i.e. not through the gnu-win32
mailing list) and your not interested in my win32/m68k compiler binaries
then drop me a line and I'll remove you from my distribution list.(Sorry....
..)

Dave Fiddes, CALM Software Production Officer
Department of Mathematics, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
email [email-masked] - Tel: 0131-451-3251 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".