Subject: Re: GNU-WIN32
From: [email-masked] ("Jake Marlow")

23 Jun 1997 07:27:27 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
X-Originating-IP: [198.6.201.133]
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Any editor will work for gnu-win32, but the compiling will have to be 
done manually from a command line, either through bash (bash.exe, it 
provides a Unix emmulation shell for win), command.com, or the tcl 
debuger(wish something, look in the tcl directory in b18). I am unaware 
of an interface for the command line, but it is possible there could be 
one out there. 

Jake

---------------------------------------------------------
Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".