Subject: RE: Combined Sergey patch anyone? [Re: New patch]
From: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)

23 Jun 1997 02:55:13 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "'Mumit Khan'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: "'Gnu-Win32'" <[email-masked]>
Encoding: 23 TEXT
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Mumit Khan wrote:
> Thanks for all the patches to b18. Do you have a unified diff that has 
all
> your patches (in the right order) and can be applied cleanly to 
unmodified
> b18 source code? I tried applying your patches one by one from your web
> page, but it failed due to differences from the cdk sources. Eg., the
> winsup patch (first one) expects setitimer etc in winsup/cygwin.din that
> are not in the cdk source, and also expects winsup/window.cc that is not
> in my copy.
>

It's too difficult for me now... My current sources contains Cygnus's 
modifications of winsup since B18 release, a I have no permissions to 
public its... Looks like you missed the only one my diff (with itimer 
implementation). If anyone in this list have those diff, please send me it, 
and I'll post it to my web page.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia
Looking for a job.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".