Subject: Package managment tools (almost)
From: [email-masked] (Hmmmz)

20 Jun 1997 20:27:47 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Welp, so far I've gotten all the code in the FreeBSD command line package
managment tools (pkg_{add,create,delete,info}) to "compile" and link.  The
only problem I'm having so far is that the md5 checksum code is a kernel
function in FBSD, so it seems, judging by the compiler errors, hard to
port.  From what I've seen on the list rpm would compile fine with the
exception being lack of chroot.  If I could get the db header files to
work with the compiler I'd love to help.  If anyone has any suggestions on
getting md5 to work, I'm all ears.

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".