Subject: lorder and tsort? is the source available?
From: [email-masked] (Hmmmz)

20 Jun 1997 15:08:46 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Welp, I finally got around to fixing some errors I got while compiling db
1.86 (2.1.0 compiled fine with only one line added to config.h), however
the makefile uses lorder and tsort, poking around and looking at their man
pages, I found out that they just try and order the dependcies so that the
linker does less work. Is the source for these programs available or
should I just work around them? BTW it does compile fine without them...
Now if only db.h would work.

- alex                                 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".