Subject: Microsoft's Structured Exception Handling (__try -> __except)
From: [email-masked] (Manmathan Muthukumarapillai)

20 Jun 1997 06:56:26 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01 (X11; I; SunOS 5.5.1 sun4u)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello Everybody,

Does anyone know if Microsoft's Structured Exception Handling is
supported under gnu-win32. Will it be supported in the nearest feature 
I tried to compile this code (sighandler.c) with MSVC++ 4.0 and wanted
to use
gcc for linking this with other gnu generated objects and I got this
 error:

e:\gnu/librunpe.a(sighandler.o)(.text+0x409):sighandler.c: undefined
reference to `_except_handler3'
e:\gnu/librunpe.a(sighandler.o)(.text+0x40f):sighandler.c: undefined
reference to `_except_list'
e:\gnu/librunpe.a(sighandler.o)(.text+0x417):sighandler.c: undefined
reference to `_except_list'
e:\gnu/librunpe.a(sighandler.o)(.text+0x462):sighandler.c: undefined
reference to `_except_list'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1
A Link Error Occurred

Does anyone know where `_except_handler3' and `_except_list' is
defined???

Waiting for your reply
manmathan
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".