Subject: Re: Cosmo OpenGl, Thnk you J
From: [email-masked] ("Jake Marlow")

19 Jun 1997 06:53:19 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
X-Originating-IP: [198.6.201.125]
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Thank you very much John. My problems began when I tried to link a 
sample program, called "cube.c", included in the beta release. At first 
the program crashed from almost a hundred errors. Then I saw I forgot to 
link with gdi32, down to about twenty. 

The errors I first get is a warning from the compiler about redifining 
the Win32 API. I think this stems from the WINGDIAPI entry's, or perhaps 
the macro? After that I get four errors saying "undefined refrence" to 
wgl MakeCurrent, wglMakeCurrent, wglCreateContext, wglDeleteContext. 
Then the compiler says "ld got fatal signal1". 

Unforutnately for me, I don't have MSVC. :( Is the problem with linking? 
Just for your information, I do have the ported to win32 GLUT  library 
and dll ( included in the latest release), but it needs to include the 
<glu.h> file which I don"t have. Thank you, again, for your help.

---------------------------------------------------------
Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".