Subject: Cosmo OpenGl
From: [email-masked] ("Jake Marlow")

17 Jun 1997 18:50:15 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
X-Originating-IP: [198.6.201.111]
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I am trying to use SGI's Cosmo Opengl which is freely available from 
"ftp:sgigate.sgi.com/pub/opengl/cosmo/cosmo.exe". I have converted all 
the lib files and haven't touched the headers. Everytime I try to 
compile a simple test program I get 4 errors saying "undefined 
refference". I know for a fact that these are usable functions. On my 
command line I include cosmogl.a, gdi32.a, user32.a, kernel32.a, (the 
cosmogl is a dll which contains all the opengl functions). Specifically 
my problem is rendering using the "wgl" functions. Can anyone help me? 
Where can I get compatiable headers? Please Help!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".