Subject: Welcome to gnu-win32-announce
From: [email-masked]

12 Jun 1997 21:43:36 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Original-To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

--

Welcome to the gnu-win32-announce mailing list!

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to "[email-masked]" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe gnu-win32-announce announce gnu-win32 [email-masked]

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

***************************************************************************
*                                                                         *
*  T H E   G N U - W I N 3 2 - A N N O U N C E   M A I L I N G   L I S T  * 
*                                                                         *
***************************************************************************

The Cygwin32 API allows easy ports of many Unix applications to
Win32.  Using this library, we have ported many of the popular GNU
tools to Win32.  These are the "gnu-win32" tools.

This list is for announcements regarding the gnu-win32 tools and the
Cygwin32 API.  Announcements pertaining to the project are also sent to the
list.  The general discussion list for the project is "gnu-win32", which you
can subscribe to by sending mail to [email-masked] mwith the body:
"subscribe gnu-win32".

For more information, please visit our WWW site (listed below).

This list uses Majordomo.  Please send all admin requests to
[email-masked].

Things you should know:

   The gnu-win32 WWW Home page
	http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

   The gnu-win32 ftp location
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/

   The gnu-win32 mailing list archives
	http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/

   The main Cygnus home page
	http://www.cygnus.com/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".