Subject: RE: Ncurses1.9.9g
From: [email-masked] ("Richardson,Anthony")

12 Jun 1997 17:48:50 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: gnu-win32 <[email-masked]>, jman <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Worldtalk (NetConnex V4.00)/MIME
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

From:  jman[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Subject:  Ncurses1.9.9g

Hello,
 I've compiled Ncurses with no problems in the compile it came out very
nice. One problem now is every time i try to run a test program included
with the ncurses distribution well it says
terminal linux unknown or can't open linux.
linux is set in both env an set for term. Can someone point me or tell
me what I'm doing wrong. The system is win95 mounts are all mounted
correct an there's no /r's ;)

Did you run tic to create the terminfo data base?

Tony Richardson

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".