Subject: Very slow propagation of mailing list?
From: [email-masked] (Chris Faylor)

12 Jun 1997 15:30:43 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test57 (27 Apr 97)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Perl5 Mail::Internet v1.28
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've noticed that it sometimes takes more than 24 hours for my email
to the mailing list to show up on the mailing list.  Looking at the
submission times of all of the articles today it appears that I am not
alone.

I've also noticed that I get personal responses to email about 24 hours
after I've sent something.

So the question is: Is there a reason why the gnu-win32 list is so slow?
Is the Cygnus machine *incredibly* bogged down or is there some other
bottleneck somewhere?  I don't notice this kind of delay in any of the
other mailing lists to which I subscribe.
-- 
http://www.bbc.com/	[email-masked]			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".