Subject: Re: Sergey's cygwin.dll
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

12 Jun 1997 04:27:55 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]> from "[email-masked]" at Jun 10, 97 09:39:34 am
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL21]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Rob,

> 
> I feel terribly left out here. Everyone's talking about Sergey's new 
> DLL and I can't find it anywhere. 
> 
> Excuse the dumb bunny question, but could anyone let me know where to 
> find it. archie didn't help at all, and I've looked at all obvious 
> mirrors.
> 

You can find a copy of it at:

  ftp://niteroi.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/win32/X11R6.3/X11R6.3/b18-patch/

-- 

   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*
   |                                                                 |
   |             ^|^                     ARLINDO DA SILVA            |
   |              |                     212 Lexington Drive          |
   |             _|_                  Silver Spring, MD 20901        |
   |      @  ___|___|__                                              |
   |     _|_|__________|_______/    mailto://[email-masked]    |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /                                          |
   |     \_______________/            Home: (301) 754-1121           |
   |  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^         FAX: (301) 805-7959           |
   |                                                                 |
   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".