Subject: jed update & ksh attempt
From: [email-masked] (Gilligan)

11 Jun 1997 17:51:24 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: GNU Win 32 <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I just picked up the pdksh sources, and sure enough the thing compiled
right out of the box.  The only problem was running it, is it seems to
crash after running one command.  It never returns to the command line. 
Has anyone already looked into ksh and getting it working?

About the term troubles I posted earlier, with help from Mikey I have
jed working much better.  It still displays some inverse text, but that
appears to be a problem with jed, not so much ncurses/cygwin.dll.

I finally got around to installing the X11 stuff, it works great.  So I
thought, "oh yeah, why don't I try and build xjed, and see if it works
any better."  It compiles, but never runs.  Exits out with a exit code
of 2.  So, back to the drawing board :).
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".