Subject: Info on libraries?
From: [email-masked]

11 Jun 1997 17:07:55 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Windows (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

After programming using GCC for Linux I've found Gnuwin quite easy to 
use.

The only problem is that I haven't had experience writing for MS 
Windows and I can't find any information on the Windows libraries.  
I've looked through the list archives and generally searched around 
without any success, and as I haven't downloaded the source code I 
wonder if someone could point me to some info on libkernel32, 
libuser32, libole32, etc. I'd be very grateful.

Apologies if this topic has been covered before.

---
George
<[email-masked]>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".