Subject: question about using function getpwend() instead of getpwent() with b18
From: [email-masked] ("Oleg Preobragensky")

10 Jun 1997 19:46:42 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Windows-1250
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1157
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Goodday!

Reported to Beta18
When I tried to compile Midnight commander mc-3.2.1 I have got those
messages
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
/usr/local/src/mc-3.2.1/src/chown.c:195: undefined reference to `setpwent'
subshell.o: In function `init_subshell':
/usr/local/src/mc-3.2.1/src/achown.c:279: undefined reference to `setpwent'
complete.o: In function `username_completion_function':
/usr/local/src/mc-3.2.1/src/complete.c:259: undefined reference to
`setpwent'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
This is have not found this function in the Cygnus-Win32 libraries.
But I have found the getpwend() function. 
Are there is a bug?
I can't compile lot of my sources.

Thanks.

Oleg Marx.
E-Mail: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".