Subject: more term troubles
From: [email-masked] (Gilligan)

8 Jun 1997 10:33:10 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0b5 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: GNU Win 32 <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've finally built the jed editor on my win95.  The problem is that the
different term stuff get confused.

At the bottom of the screen, when jed writes on the last line, it winds
up scrolling again.  Might just be one of those dos-box annoyances.

Jed's main thing it does is to highlight/color various keywords and
stuff of a C program for easier viewing.  When it does, there ends up
being some spillover of the attributes.

It was built with ncurses, and I'm using Sergey's cygwin.dll.  Are these
just things we have to live with in a dos window, or perhaps mini-bugs
in cygwin's term code?
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".