Subject: Re: Is Your Web Site A Secret?
From: [email-masked] (Ted Lemon)

6 Jun 1997 02:48:30 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-cc: Seymore Buttz <[email-masked]>, GNU Win 32 <[email-masked]>
In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 05 Jun 1997 02:40:44 CDT."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

>   hmmm... How about, if they spam us, we spam the same message back into
> their box, except three times over for each of us. Hmmmm? ;-)

Works great if you can find the box the spam came from, and it happens
to belong to the spammer.   Usually, spammers send their junk mail
from other people's boxes (OPB) so that if there's a large negative
response, the unsuspecting ISP has to deal with it instead of the
spammer.

			       _MelloN_
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".