Subject: Re: Is Your Web Site A Secret?
From: [email-masked] (Kurt Thompson)

5 Jun 1997 21:00:25 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I just got some more spam from someone at [email-masked] or something 
like that. Make em stop. Please.

=============================================================
=                     Shaun Thompson                        =
=   Visit The Unofficial Space Harrier Strategy Guide at    =
=           "http://www.swcp.com/~captn/harrier"            =
=   Strategies for the Levels and Bosses; Cheats and MORE!  =
=============================================================

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".