Subject: missing libraries for cross compile of m68k?
From: [email-masked] (Tony Pappas)

5 Jun 1997 19:03:52 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (WinNT; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I seem to be having trouble recompiling gcc for anything (even win95)
but my main purpose is to build a 32 bit cross-compiler for an i960 and
a m68k-coff.  I set up for the m68k by running 'configure
--target=m68k'  and it seems to configure, but when I run make I get the
following error: 

/gnu/cdk/tcl/unix/../generic/../win/tclwinPort.h:19:malloc.h: No such
file or directory.
/gnu/cdk/tcl/unix/../generic/../win/tclwinPort.h:27:winsock.h:No such
file or directory
/gnu/cdk/tcl/unix/../generic/../win/tclwinPort.h:29:timeb.h: No such
file of directory.

Do I need to update these names to something else?  I noticed that there
is a malloc.h in /gnu/cdk/newlib/libc/stdlib but it seems to be looking
in the wrong place for it.  There is a mywinsock.h in
\gnu\cdk\winsup\include but I don't know if its the same file.  And I
can't find a timeb.h anywhere. 

Any clues for me?

Thanks,

Tony Pappas
[email-masked]
517-336-1831
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".