Subject: Re: EXE has file junk in it
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Evans)

4 Jun 1997 20:24:34 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <19970604193051556.AAA100.cygnus.gnu-win32@balingwire>
References: <[email-masked]>
Comments: Authenticated sender is <ade@[208.192.4.16]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
In-reply-to: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970604111933.24696A-100000@terra>
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> From:          "Ron G. Minnich" <[email-masked]>

> what's amusing if this is true is that there was an article in Byte 
> magazine by some navy guy who claimed that NT did not have this 
> particular failing. It's one reason they gave it the orange book 
> certification level that they did. amazing. 

I saw this same flaw in VMS 5.something, so apparently Cutler decided 
to retain it for NT! :)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".