Subject: Re: EXE has file junk in it
From: [email-masked] ("Ron G. Minnich")

4 Jun 1997 15:46:41 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970604074932.22878B-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@terra>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: rminnich@terra
Original-To: Gunther Ebert <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: Bill Klein <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I just talked to someone (nick petreley at inforworld) who says he has 
seen this before on dos-based systems.

ron

Ron Minnich                |Java: an operating-system-independent, 
[email-masked]       |architecture-independent programming language
(609)-734-3120             |for Windows/95 and Windows/NT on the Pentium
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".