Subject: Can't execute cdk.exe, usertools.exe
From: [email-masked] (Corey Minyard)

4 Jun 1997 08:35:44 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Gnus v5.3/Emacs 19.34
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I feel rather stupid, but I just can't get the cdk.exe or
usertools.exe files to execute at all.  Whenever I execute them (I've
tried Win 3.1 and NT) it give me a stack error or protection error.
If I try to look at them using unzip or winzip, it will only find one
file in the archive (setup.lid) and tell me the beginning is junk.
I've tried binary and ascii downloads to unix and to NT.  I've tried
different FTPs and Netscape.  I tried downloading the split files.  I
looked through the readme, the FAQs, and the mailing list.  Maybe I
missed something, but I just can't see it.

I someone could help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

-- 
Corey Minyard               Internet:  [email-masked]
  Work: [email-masked]       UUCP:  [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".