Subject: Re: Junk mail through Cygnus?
From: [email-masked] (Ted Lemon)

2 Jun 1997 15:33:16 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked] (phong)
Original-cc: James Paul Morgan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 02 Jun 1997 06:17:35 -0000."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> Yes, I also got junk mail from [email-masked], and others.  I am pretty
> sure it came from my re-subscribing to this list, this being the first time
> I use this mailing address of mine in a public list.  I also would like to
> know how my name got on junk lists.

_you_ aren't on a spam list because you subscribed.   The problem is
that [email-masked] is on a spam list.   Sigh.

			       _MelloN_
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".