Subject: Re: Junk mail through Cygnus?
From: [email-masked] (Robert Matzinger)

2 Jun 1997 14:19:53 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19970602202643.00772468.cygnus.gnu-win32@localhost>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: matzi#mahler.kr.tuwien.ac.at@localhost
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 3.0.1 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I received this annoying junk mail too. 
I also have some problems with junk-mailers obviously having got my email from
my webpage. And people are already SELLING THE SERVICE OF SENDING JUNK-MAIL
(i.e. pay us and we send your advertisement as a junk-mail to thousands of 
people!!)

So please roots, sysadmins and postmaster on the routers of the junk-mails:
help stopping this net-terrorism.

There are already plenty of resources on the net about how to fight spam
and junk. The one resource I got to know about is

  http://kryten.eng.monash.edu.au/gspam.html

but there are others too. Check it out. I hope this is of help.

    Triholareidulioe
        Robert Matzinger

                                                      \|/
+-------------------------------------+----------uuuu-Q Q-uuuu------------+
| D.I. Robert Matzinger               |                U                  |
| Technische Universitaet Wien        | phone : +43 1 58801/81 96         |
| Inst. f. Informationssysteme        | fax :   +43 1 581 79 66           |
| Abt. f. Wissensbasierte System      | mailto:[email-masked]      |
| Treitlstr. 3, A-1040 Vienna, AUSTRIA| http://www.kr.tuwien.ac.at/~matzi |
+-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".