Subject: Re: bash-2.0
From: [email-masked] ("Hmmmz")

31 May 1997 15:47:53 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Windows (v2.33)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've finally compiled bash 2.0 and it seems to work fine, thanks to 
Sergey's help, however I'm not sure how it will handle programs 
trying to dump corefiles. I always seem to run into the problem 
however that the function setpwent isn't defined anywhere afaik.
However according to the man page on setpwent (from a BSD/OS system)
"The setpwent() function is identical to setpassent() with an argument
of zero."

WinNT and *nix rule, so learn from the past:
Hiroshima '45, Vietnam '64, Tjernobyl '86, MacOS '96
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".