Subject: vim/vile on B18
From: [email-masked] (Timothy Phan)

31 May 1997 00:44:32 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked] (GNU WIN32)
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL25]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

  Has anyone built vim4.6 or vile7.1 using B18 and worked?  I've
  built both editors with ncurses 1.9.9 successfully, but unfortunately,
  NEITHER editors could run/work  as exected.  Anyone has any idea?

  Thanks in advance!
-- 
         --------------------  Timothy C. Phan ([email-masked])
      --------------------                      NEC America, Inc. ASL
   --------------------         1525 Walnut Hill Ln. Irving, TX 75038
--------------------          tel: (214)-518-3437 fax: (214)-518-3499
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".