Subject: DirectX with gnu-win32 ??
From: [email-masked] (Eric Nicolas)

30 May 1997 11:48:56 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 2.02 (X11; I; AIX 1)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi !

Has someone succeded in using DirectX microsoft library with
gnu-win32 ? I suppose there are many changes to do in include files
in order to remove all msoft specifics features.

Moreover there are copyright problems. In fact, I don't mind if I have
to buy MSVC++ and DirectX, but I need to use DirectX under GCC to mix
full screen access under NT and gas-style assembly code.

In fact, in DirectX in only need to be able to open a screen a gain
access to the frame buffer. I don't need all the 3d... features.

Thanks for any help.

Eric NICOLAS.

PS: Thanks to people who helped me in compiling Perl5.004 !

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric NICOLAS                               Tel  : 01.40.14.01.39
BNP-BFI-IM                                 Fax  : 01.40.14.99.47
13, rue LaFayette                          EMail:
[email-masked]
75009 PARIS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".