Subject: Re: Sergey's patches
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

29 May 1997 18:35:56 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL21]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> > 
> > Let's wait for ftp site maintainer will move these files to /pub/gnu-win32/bin...
> > 
> > -- 
> > Sergey Okhapkin
> 
> I think Jim had a point here. The server doesn't seem to allow any
> anonymous logins at all. So we won't be able to see anything in
> any pub area there, whenever it is being moved there or not! 
> 

I was able to get the libraries this morning. Do not use ftp, go
thru the URL:

       http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/ftp/pub/gnuwin32/bin

However, I tried replacing my win95 DLL's with Sergey's without much
luck. Same error: unable to run. One may need the corresponding *.a 
as well, I am not sure.

Geoffrey: any clue why the X11R6.3 are failing to be built on win95?

     Arlindo.

-- 

   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*
   |                                                                 |
   |             ^|^                     ARLINDO DA SILVA            |
   |              |                     212 Lexington Drive          |
   |             _|_                  Silver Spring, MD 20901        |
   |      @  ___|___|__                                              |
   |     _|_|__________|_______/    mailto://[email-masked]    |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /                                          |
   |     \_______________/            Home: (301) 754-1121           |
   |  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^         FAX: (301) 805-7959           |
   |                                                                 |
   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".