Subject: Simple questions about windows programs
From: [email-masked] (David Goodine)

27 May 1997 20:38:39 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (WinNT; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've downloaded and intalled B18 of the Gnu-Win32 developers
kit and have gotten simple programs running via bash.  When I
try to compile windows programs, however, it seems that g++ is
not linking against the correct windows libraries, and I can't
find ANY examples or documnetation that says what libraries
I need to link against.

If someone can point me to some specific documentation I would
greatly appreciate it.  Also, I'm especially interested in
sample programs. (BTW, is Cygnus might want to create a respository
of example programs for use with GNU-WIN32 toolkit.)

Another question, given that I have a random DLL from someone
else (w/o source code), how do I link it into a programing using
g++?

Thanks.

David Goodine
Arteque, Inc.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".