Subject: still ^M under win95
From: [email-masked] (Mikey)

27 May 1997 03:59:35 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--=_338910fc60658300f3986a9.MFSBCHJLHS"
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Forte Agent 1.01/32.397
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

----=_338910fc60658300f3986a9.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sergey

	I used your patch against beta 18 sources.
Everything works fine, except for I am still getting extra ^M's at the
physical EOL in lines longer than 80 chars using linux termcap/info ,
I tried to download your compiled dll, but I guess the school
computers were busy, couldn't connect.

Update the files haven't yet been moved out of /incoming,
anonymous ftp gives access denied. <oh well>

	Appended are the test.txt file, that I have been using to
check this behavior, just two extremely long "sentences" of garbage
chars, my startup batch file, usually invoked as "u.bat W32 usr" from
a shortcut, and my .bashrc my .termcap file is the one from B18, and
the behavior is the same whether I use .terminfo, or .termcap fallback
support, obviously I can't check termcap, cause bash isn't full screen
;^)

	One strange thing, when I connect to my ISP using telnet, with
this same termcap as .termcap in my ~/ everything works fine, no extra
^M, ctrl keys work, scrolling is smooth, and appears to work like it
should? any Ideas?

([email-masked])
Remove *&.nospam from the above to reply
         Mikey

----=_338910fc60658300f3986a9.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=.bashrc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=.bashrc

----=_338910fc60658300f3986a9.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=u.bat
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=u.bat

----=_338910fc60658300f3986a9.MFSBCHJLHS--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".