Subject: Re: man under NT ???
From: [email-masked] ("Bill Segall")

26 May 1997 20:46:24 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: Stratos Margaritis - System Admin <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked]
X-Face: /)"JC9!6kIJ)d](5gQ<Z.tZxl3j!ws]HZ|OvU*/cV0~1qOrx[&[b:ur;.?}-Q]&5{vD`|w8
 jAX'b%RTWF{/v1V.O5[`TRzh/S_C&zE'1,A"`RW<9SPjonbBbtAQ?=1f8MMI;VvSOp?#GiAvHokB^3
 9\MgE'r0'Qx_fZ^Y^mqx2uzehC\u?+
In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 26 May 1997 19:47:27 +0300."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

"Stratos" == Stratos Margaritis <- System Admin <[email-masked]>> writes:

Stratos> Hello to everybody, Does anyone knows if there exists a unix man
Stratos> command that runs under winNT 4.0 ??

I've taken to using vim on .man .1 files etc. It does a lovely job.

Bill.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".