Subject: Re: More on case insensitivity
From: [email-masked] ("Ron G. Minnich")

25 May 1997 13:41:36 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970525154249.12346E-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@terra>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: rminnich@terra
Original-To: Guy Gascoigne - Piggford <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

My one thought on all this is that the way emacs handles the case 
problems is about as good as things can get, IMHO.

ron

Ron Minnich                |Java: an operating-system-independent, 
[email-masked]       |architecture-independent programming language
(609)-734-3120             |for Windows/95 and Windows/NT on the Pentium
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".