Subject: How to get into bash?
From: [email-masked] (Thunder)

24 May 1997 20:09:42 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0Gold (Win95; U)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Well this question may seem a little lame for this list seeing how most
of the mail i read from here is about the actual source and such, but my
question is a lot more general.

I downloaded and installed the gnu.. edited my autoexec.bat like it
specifies and i run the wish42.exe program and it opens up the console
and some smaller window.  Now my question is from there what is it do I
have to do to setup this program so that i can enter bash.  My whole
objective is to get into bash so that i can compile a MUD lib that i
currently have and i was recommended to download and use the gnu-win32
program to compile it.  If someone could mail me back directly or could
possibly point me to some docs somewhere I would be greatly
appreciative.  And I'll apologize in advance if these general type
questions aren't what this mail list is for.

Thanks in advance..
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".