Subject: Windows print fonctions and gnu-win32
From: [email-masked]

24 May 1997 17:45:32 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm a new user of cygnus B18.
When I try to compile a program whith a W95 print fonction I have a error
message like this :
>gcc -o beeper1.exe beeper.c -lcygwin -lkernel32 -lgdi -lwinspool
>...
>c:\windows\tempcc0010691.o(.text+0x5ea):beeper.c: undefined reference to
   'OpenPrinter'

I try to compile with win32spl library but it's the same thing.

Do you have solution for this problem ?
 Thanks
                 ,.,
                (o o)
+-----------oOO-|(_)|-OOo--+---------------------------------------------+
|Henri Valeins             |Risonance Magnitique des Systhmes Biologiques|
|                          |CNRS UMR 5536, Case 93                       |
|Tel : 05 57 57 17 85      |Universite Victor Sigalen Bordeaux 2         |
|Fax : 05 56 96 13 41      |146, rue Leo Saignat                         |
|                          |33076 Bordeaux Cedex   FRANCE                |
+--------------------------+---------------------------------------------+
|           E-mail : [email-masked]                   |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".