Subject: Finally, a decent df command!
From: [email-masked]

23 May 1997 23:47:54 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Ok, I've finally put together something I've wished for, for quite a 
while now.  All I've seen in a df command, was one from virtunix, and 
didn't have any real flexibility, nor the usual gnu-df look I've been 
used to for years.  So, I made one.

This isn't a port of GNU's df.  I just too the man page, and 
implemented the same functions and look of it.

The only things it doesn't do (yet) are 1) df /tmp - check the space 
on one particular partition, and 2) it's limited to partitions less 
than 2 gigs.  I'll have to see about converting Win95 OSR2's 
kernel.dll into libkernel32.a to get the updated GetFreeDiskSpaceEx()
function

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".