Subject: Re: Beta 18 breaks gettimeofday
From: [email-masked] ("Bill Segall")

22 May 1997 11:21:22 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: Jonathan Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked]
X-Face: /)"JC9!6kIJ)d](5gQ<Z.tZxl3j!ws]HZ|OvU*/cV0~1qOrx[&[b:ur;.?}-Q]&5{vD`|w8
 jAX'b%RTWF{/v1V.O5[`TRzh/S_C&zE'1,A"`RW<9SPjonbBbtAQ?=1f8MMI;VvSOp?#GiAvHokB^3
 9\MgE'r0'Qx_fZ^Y^mqx2uzehC\u?+
In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 20 May 1997 17:48:15 CST."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I just hit this too although I'm running b17. It seems that it works but
get the return code wrong.

Bill.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Bill Segall                                Senior Research Scientist
 phone : +61 7 3365 4310                                 DSTC Pty Ltd
 fax   : +61 7 3365 4311               Level 7, Gehrmann Laboratories
 email : [email-masked]                The University of Queensland
 www   : http://www.dstc.edu.au           Queensland, 4072, Australia
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".