Subject: Re: beta 18 cdk installation temp space problem under win95
From: [email-masked] (Tony FITZPATRICK)

21 May 1997 20:43:22 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.2
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

At 19:50 16/05/97 +0200, you wrote:
>the cdk.exe refuses to run, showing the following MessageBox:
>"InstallShield Self-extracting EXE
>Could not find enough disk space for extracting files."

>-- 
Sorry to be late replying and if you haven't already found a solution you
might find the following intresting :

>It often happens that the Stirling Install Shield wizzard fails to
>complete with a stupid Error message about insufficient disk space. The
>release Note indicates that it will try to replace Uninst16.exe and/or
>uninst.exe in the Windows directory and if these are write protected
>(which they are on my system, by an anti virus) then this error is generated.

tony

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".