Subject: Split file downloads
From: [email-masked] (Carl Lawrence-Slater)

21 May 1997 16:26:37 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0Gold (X11; I; HP-UX A.09.05 9000/777)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I too have had problems getting the "cat"ed file to run 
install shield. There is a document that give me the MD5 checksums for
each file, but where do I get a win95 version of MD5?

	Also has anybody loaded all of gnu-win32 on a Zip disk? How
bad is the performance over the parallel port?

Regards
Carl

=======================================================================
| Carl Lawrence-Slater              | Phone     : (513) 243-7531      |
| Mechanical Engineer               | Dial Comm : 8*332-7531          |
| Analytical Aero/Cooling Technology| Fax       : (513) 243-1343      |
| GE Aircraft Engines               |                                 |
| Mail Drop A405  4                 | E-Mail    :                     |
| 1 Neumann Way                     | [email-masked]|
| Cincinnati,Oh. 45215              |                                 |
=======================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".