Subject: Re: Access to NT 4.0 from UNIX system running X
From: [email-masked] ("Uwe Wuerfel")

20 May 1997 16:36:15 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Original-To: Mikey <[email-masked]>, gnu-win32 list <[email-masked]>,
        [email-masked]
In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>
X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.53/R1)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> Mikey wrote:
> 
> > >      http://tnt.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix.htm
> 
> I had seen the MI/X product before. Perhaps I am missing something, but is
> this not focused on accessing network applications FROM the Win95/NT
> machine, ie. an X Server for the Win95/NT environment? I am looking for the
> opposite, access TO the Win NT machine from a network computer, ie. an X
> Client on the Win NT machine. The intent would be to allow Windows apps to
> run where they belong...on a Windows OS. I would like access to them from
> time to time and am not really thrilled with the implementation of WABI.
> Thanks.

Try WinCenter Pro from NCD.

ciao, uwe

8X--------------------------------------------------------------------X8
If you cut here, you will probably destroy your monitor.     Uwe Wuerfel
Morgenstund...                   ...kommt selten allein.   [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".