Subject: Problem with '@' character in B18
From: [email-masked] (Eric Nicolas)

20 May 1997 10:16:27 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 2.02 (X11; I; AIX 1)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I have a problem with BASH, in B18. I am not able to type any
'@' character in the command line !!!!! I am very embarased, as
I use CVS and CVSROOT variables contain '@' !!

Thanks for any help.
Eric.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric NICOLAS                               Tel  : 01.40.14.01.39
BNP-BFI-IM                                 Fax  : 01.40.14.99.47
13, rue LaFayette                          EMail:
[email-masked]
75009 PARIS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".